#PhotosTellStories, which is why I love to capture someone’s wedding day as it unfolds. I feel so humbled by how many wedding day stories, I am trusted to capture this year that I want to offer my photographic services to one lucky couple at half my normal rate, with the competition, #CaptureMyStory. If you love documentary photography and you are planning a wedding in London or the surrounding area, then this is for you!
It will be my pleasure to photograph your wedding, at half my usual rate of £1,400.
For £700, you will receive:
- 8 hours of documentary-style wedding photography coverage
- High-resolution, print-ready images on a USB stick for you to use in any way you wish
- A private online gallery to share with friends and family
- Travel expenses within London and the surrounding area
Apart from the main prize, there will be two more packages up for grabs at a 25% discounted rate.
How to Enter
There are 3 simple ways to enter:
Simply like and RT the pinned post with the hashtag #CaptureMyStory and your wedding date. The more you RT, the better chance you have to win.
Like the weekly competition post and tag someone, or if you have the ability to re-gram, you can re-gram. Whether you tag or re-gram, please use the hashtag, #CaptureMyStory and your wedding date. The more you tag or re-gram, the better your chances of winning.
Facebook: Annelie Eddy Photography
Simply like the pinned competition post and comment with the hashtag, #CaptureMyStory along with your wedding date.
The winner and two runner-ups will be notified with direct messages via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and will also be announced publicly across all three social media platforms.
Terms and conditions
- Competition opens 08:00, Monday, 4th of July 2016 and closes 20:00, Sunday, 31st of July 2016. Winners will be notified within 5 days.
- You can enter multiple times between these dates.
- Your wedding needs to take place before 31st December 2017 in London, or not more than a 2-hour drive from central London.
- Winning these prizes is dependent on Annelie Eddy’s availability.
- Competition is not open to couples who have already booked their wedding photography with Annelie Eddy Photography.
- Copyright of photographs and publicity will belong to Annelie Eddy Photography.
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Annelie Eddy reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Liability cannot be accepted for entries, which are lost due to internet, digital or technical difficulties.
- Competition is not endorsed by Facebook. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from all liability in connection with this competition.